- An adoption certificate.
- A fact sheet about the species.
- Name on the hall of fame.
- Bi-annual E-updates.
Making Wildlife Art, Not Killing Wildlife
This year, Ocean Sole is launching The SoleMate Project. This project will:
- Bring awareness to the Earth’s flip flop pollution;
- Draw attention to the plight of our most vulnerable and endangered species;
- Help us support our Kenyan artisans and their families; and
- Donate 50% of your contributions to wildlife conservation organisations.
Our lofty goal is to create over 200 large-scale, flip flop replicas of endangered species, which will be placed in different locations around the world!
Don’t forget 50% of your adoption contributions will go directly to conservation organisations, who are on the ground saving these species from further deterioration.
Adopt your favourite species below.
If you are interested in partnering with Ocean Sole on this project, please get in touch at email@example.com.